- Climate Agency Going Up in Flames, by Terence Corcoran, National Post
- Um yeah, Andrew - you might want to tidy up your own claims: "When Climategate broke as a story last November, Mr. Weaver dismissed it as unimportant and appeared in the media with a cockamamie story about how his offices had also been broken into and that the fossil-fuel industry might be responsible for both Climategate and his office break-in".
- Now, GlacierGate, "In the 2007 IPCC report that Mr. Weaver said revealed climate change to be a barrage of intergalactic ballistic missiles, it turns out one of those missiles -- a predicted melting of the Himalayan ice fields by 2035 -- was a fraud".
- Scientists in stolen e-mail scandal hid climate data, by Ben Webster and Jonathan Leake, Online Times
- "...admissions from scientists that the rate of glacial melt in the Himalayas had been grossly exaggerated".
Stolen emails revealing corruption in peer review process, cockamamie stories of office break-ins, overstated claims on glacial melt in Himalayas...
Build a house of cards on sorta, kinda, maybe science, and it starts swaying, swaying... ooops!
It starts tumbling down.